On behalf of our Client, providing advance capabilities in aerospace, automotive, airport infrastructure and other sectors, GRS are seeking to recruit an IT Administrator to join their continuously expanding team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years relevant experience as an IT Administrator. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based IT Administrator position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for administration and support (Users laptops and workstations, MFP, LAN and WLAN
- Responsible for the Group infrastructure administration and support (internet access, services publication, site-to-site and remote access connectivity)
- Responsible for Group services and applications administration and support. Email service (on-premises Microsoft Exchange)
- Responsible for Domain services tasks (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS)
- Responsible for Backup and Restore service (Veritas Backup Exec, Veeam)
- Responsible for IT applications and systems (network monitoring systems Zabbix and Grafana, information technology service management system GLPI)
- Responsible for Group IT processes support (Service request management and helpdesk)
- Responsible for Incident management (all kinds of IT related incidents)
- Creating and handling documentation (creating and maintaining administrators manuals and users guides)
- Responsible for the automatization of routine IT administration tasks
At least 5 years relevant experience
Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper SRX, Ubiquiti UniFi, FortiGate, FortiWeb, NetGate pfSense, OpenVPN.
Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare.
Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022, Ubuntu Server, CentOS.
Domain infrastructure: Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS.
Public key infrastructure: Microsoft PKI.
Automation: Ansible, Docker, PowerShell.
Web servers: Apache, NGINX, Tomcat, IIS.
Backup: Veritas Backup Exec, Veeam.
Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Grafana.
Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection or similar.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Charalambos Iasonos, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.