GRS are working with a Limassol based, well established and highly reputable software development company to find their next Back Office Officer. The company are looking for a candidate who has experience in a similar role. If you think this could be you, we look forward to seeing your CV today for this role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Register the primary documents (bank statements, incoming invoices and other documents) on a daily basis in accounting system
• Assist Reporting specialist with monthly accounts’ closing in the system, intercompany reconciliations, loans calculations, accruals, etc.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on requests
• Support finance team during audit of financial statements
• Maintain paper archive and e-archive of the companies’ documents: scanning, sorting, filing
• Liaising with the design team to provide ideas for the content's visual representation
• Ensuring consistency for all content, in line with the clients' branding and marketing guidelines
• Support administrative duties in the office
• Deal with outgoing and incoming correspondence and deliveries
• Other accounting and administrative tasks
• University degree in Accounting/Finance
• 1+ years of relevant work experience
• EU citizen
• Proficiency in business English and Ukrainian/Russian
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Proactivity, resourcefulness and flexibility
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720
for further information.