A well-established Marine Shipping Agency is looking for a Yacht Registration Officer to join their team in Malta. You will cover Flag port duties with the registration formalities under the Malta flag (ships and yachts). GRS are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, though training will be provided. If you are looking for a role within the marine shipping sector, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Yacht Registration Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle enquiries received for ship & yacht registration under the Malta Flag
• Maintain proper records of yachts/vessels
• Coordinate enquiries from Yacht/Ship Managers / Owners with Transport Malta
• Marketing of services and provide material for social media
• Assist the Shipping Department Operations unit from time to time as necessary
A team player
Good level of education as a minimum (at least MQF3 or equivalent)
Fluent in spoken/written English
Previous experience in the shipping and logistics field will be considered an asset - training will be provided accordingly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664
for further information.